Friday 21 August 2015

Super dog to the rescue......

Is it a bird ? Is it a plane ? No it's Super Dog!


We had a lovely walk on the beach today.
Dolly refused to walk and mummy had to carry her for 3 miles.
It's a good job she only weighs 2.3 kg !
When we came home I got to play dress up with my boys.
I love the Super Dog outfit but what you can't see from these pictures is when Marley the rabbit took revenge on me for chasing him last week ( I was very bad and corned him and he went into shock, the vet said he is lucky to have survived. I didn't hurt him but really scared him a lot ) he jumped on me and gave me a rabbit drop kick which really hurt and made me squeal .
I will not mess with that rabbit ever again .
I have learnt my lesson the hard way . Rabbits don't like to play chase like dogs do.




No comments:

Post a Comment